Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekend reading...


I'm one of these people who always combine songs with memories. Modest Mouse's song "Float On" is all about Portland for me. I have it on my IPod, but whenever it started playing in the car in the last weeks,  I had to switch to the next song. Don't get me wrong: I love this song, but I just couldn't take it. Today, on this beautiful sunny Friday, I listened to it for the first time, singing along, feeling happy. I guess I have arrived...
Happy weekend, everyone!



My weekend reading is all about photography this week. Enjoy!

Elinor Carucci's photo series"Mother".
Another look into Boston Globe's daily life photographs.
Behind the scenes with HONY.
10 famous portrait photographers.
Funny tumblr on weird b/w photography.

1 comment:

  1. Good to read that you finally arrived!
    So you have to search for an Alabama song now - any potential ones in your mind already? Cheers from Vienna - Andrea

    ReplyDelete