Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving (and early weekend reading)

Wow! Thanksgiving is already here. I know, I know, I keep repeating myself, but time is flying by too fast. My mom has been here for almost three weeks now and we are all really enjoying her company. Everyday life is so much easier with help! One more week to enjoy!

We are going to Florida for the long Thanksgiving weekend and I am VERY excited! I love the beach and the weather forecast is great too. It will be a nice change after the really cold days that we had in Birmingham. I will post pictures next week.

In the meantime: Happy Turkey Day! And if you live outside of the US - happy early weekend. :)



What Sophie and her classmates are thankful for this year... too cute!


About living abroad. I can totally relate to # 1, 7 and sadly 10.
A documentary about ballet.
How to fight a toddler. All I can look at is her cute little belly poking out under her shirt.
Life with two kids. I love A Cup of Jo and can totally relate. But I hope that her friends are wrong. That would mean another 2 years and 4 months to go...
So interesting! A blog about expats from Alabama who live in Germany.







No comments:

Post a Comment