Thursday, December 19, 2013

A great conversation on FB

I posted this on my FB page yesterday:

"Since several people (with no kids of course) have asked me in the past if I'm not bored, being at home, doing nothing, I'll give you the rundown of the first hour of my day today. Got up at 7am, dressed two kids, made breakfast for Sophie and myself, nursed Ella while eating breakfast, simultanousely cooked lunch (rice with veggies) for Sophie to take to school. Took a shower, got dressed, packed lunch, napmat, extra clothes for Sophie, Christmas presents for her teachers and put everything in the car, changed diapers again before leaving, put Ella in the car, put Sophie in the car. Left home. All in one hour. Further questions? :)"

I got some really good comments, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment