Thursday, January 23, 2014

The New Year

I am not a big fan of New Year's resolutions. This year, however, I have one that I want to focus on. A selfish one. ME. :)

Yes, I want to focus a bit more on myself. When you have two little ones, it is so easy to loose a bit of yourself... and in a way it is OK for a while. Babies need a lot of attention and they should get it! But after a while it is also important to focus a bit more on yourself again. And by that I do not mean that I will abandon my kids. ;)

My goals for this year are:
  • Spend more quality time on myself. (Read more, work out more, relax more)
  • Only spend time with people who do me good. You know how some people just suck away your energy? I don't want them to be around me anymore.
  • Spend time thinking on what I want to do in terms of working when we go back to Europe next year
So I guess now that I have spelled it out, my NY resolution is official.
Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment