Friday, January 24, 2014

Weekend reading...

I'm slowly getting sick of this cold weather! We had -7 degrees Celsius at 8.30am when we left the house today. Brrrr! There is no end in sight, unfortunately. Next week is supposed to be even colder. Ok, enough whining about the weather... As I told you last week, I took my first barre class on Saturday and absolutely loved it! I was sore for about two days but it is targeting the areas that I want to work on and is so much fun! Can't wait to go tomorrow again!

Other than that, no big plans. The kids have been sick this week and Ella is still not over it, so we will most likely be stuck at home, watch a movie or two and will hopefully finally put our family photos up on the wall.

Happy weekend to all of you, wherever you are. :) Stay warm!


I made Dutch Baby Pancakes the other week for breakfast. (See photo above). D E L I C I O U S!

Sundry has the most adorable and comfy looking spring clothing line. Makes me wanna go to Cali or Hawaii instantly!

Have you seen the world's first 24-hour music video? The song is pretty cool too.

Love this photography project. I might try to upload some photos too.

Have you heard of Warby Parker glasses? They are the Toms shoes of glasses, look great, are affordable and you can try them at home for free. I like the concept!


No comments:

Post a Comment