Friday, February 7, 2014

Weekend reading...

I know, it's getting old to hear (and trust me, especially old to live through it..) but the kids have been sick the last week AGAIN. It seems like Alabama is trying to get rid of us. ;) We are doing better and so I am looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully we'll be able to finally get out again.

Wherever you are, have a wonderful weekend. And to all my PDX friends - I hope the snow will go away quickly!





















I have seen these at Target this week. Made me smile and reminded me of my days of being a Brand Manager. You need to get very creative in a market that is saturated... anyway, I would not buy them. Would you?
PS Excuse the bad photo quality, my phone is old and takes horrible pics.


This is really cool!
How do you feel about this? Good idea? Personally, I am sick of all the Disney princesses. :)
Such cool photographs!
Yum!
This is what I'm looking at these days. Valentines Day is next week and this year, Sophie is in preschool class, so we have to make gifts for all the kids. I think I'll stick with something easy and non-candy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment