Friday, February 28, 2014

Weekend reading...

TGIF! My days as a "grass widow" will be over tomorrow. Alex had to go on a short business trip to Germany and it has been my first time alone with the girls in Alabama. I hate to be alone at night in this house, it freaks me out. Every little noise...

Anyway, we finally booked our summer vacation this week and I am super excited: 10 days in our old home town Portland, Oregon followed by a week on Lanikai Beach in Oahu. Can't wait!!

We don't have any big plans for the weekend other than to buy a new car seat for Ella (she is growing like crazy) and maybe some Yoga.

Have a wonderful weekend, wherever you are!



















Took this picture on a really nice walk with my friend Lucy this week.
Downtown Birmingham, seen from Mountain Brook.


The Hate to Clean Guide - yep, that sounds like me.
Love, love, love this photo series.
Super cute necklace.
Are you going to watch The Oscars?
Adorable photo project. A mom taking pictures of her two kids, every day.
The minimalist effect in the maximalist market - what do you think? I love the Nutella version.
Very cool design and illustration blog by Erin Jang.

No comments:

Post a Comment