Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Only in America. A photo series. Part 14

For now I am finished with my "Only in Vienna" photo series.(in case you've missed it, here are the links to part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6 and part 7) There are many more things that you would only find in my beautiful home town, but being there for a limited time, I could not capture all of them. 

Instead, I am back to "Only in America."

 Only in America will you find an ad like this. This was posted on one of the Facebook resale groups, that are very popular here. No comment.


In case you have missed my other posts on "Only in America", you can find Part 1here, Part 2 here, Part 3 here,  Part 4 here , Part 5 here, Part 6 here, Part 7 here, Part 8 here, Part 9 here, Part 10 here, Part 11 here and Part 12 here
and Part 13 here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment