Friday, August 29, 2014

It's Friday...

... and I did not manage to write a single post this week. Sigh. Ella has been sleeping really bad, waking up several times at night and for good between 4:30 and 5am every day and I'm really tired. Will write more next week!

Wishing you all a wonderful long weekend! Happy Labor Day!



These mammatus clouds were in front of our house last week. So cool!


One day my child will be.... such a cute photo series by Malo.
Another great photo series: Aerial by Alex MacLean.
Too cute to eat?
Read this the other day and really liked it.

Reverse Culture Shock is something that almost every expat faces when going back "home". I'm trying to read more about it, since it's only nine months until we are going to repatriate after almost 7.5 years. I will sure write more about it in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment