Friday, August 8, 2014

Weekend reading...

Wow! A week has past since we got back home from our vacation. As always..time is flying! We will go to a movie in the park session tonight and a birthday party tomorrow. It has been super hot in the last days and we didn't get out as much as I would like to, so I'm excited to do more stuff outside on the weekend. And take a barre class again! Yay!

Happy weekend, everyone!

We went to the Birmingham zoo this week (almost dying of heat stroke) and got to feed the giraffes again. The girls loved it and so did I!


I'm looking for an outdoor dining table and came across this one! Wow! But the price...
There is some cool art on this website!
I'm liking gold jewelry more and more. This is such a cute necklace.
You cant' go wrong with this bag! So versatile!
Have you heard of this this crazy guy? You have to watch the video! Insane!


No comments:

Post a Comment