Friday, August 15, 2014

Weekend reading...

Sophie's last week at home before preschool starts is over. I'm excited and sad at the same time... does that make sense? It is hard to have both home, so I'm excited for her to get back to school but I'm also sad because she will be gone every day (at least for half of the day) and I will sure miss her!

I'm working on a Schultuete for her first day and will post more about it next week. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Look at them! Ella is only a few days old in this picture and Sophie not even two years old! Crazy how time flies!


Love Nora Luther's "recipes" photo series!
Another cool photo series, Bubbles by Tom Storm.
And since we're talking about photographers already, I really want to see Finding Vivian Maier.
We are in the market for some new couch pillows and I think CB2 has some really cool one's.
Super cute loft in Atlanta. I love looking at how other people live. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment