Monday, September 8, 2014

This weekend...

We had a great weekend and I hope you did too! Not that we slept enough but we went to a very cute first birthday party and explored Birmingham Art Walk, went to the pool and grilled. Best thing: we were outside a lot! It was still hot, but bearable. Fall is coming!




Happy first birthday to this cutie pie!

For those of you not familiar with Birmingham, especially Downtown Birmingham: the city is usually empty! No one walking around, except for a few places here and there. That has always made me sad. There are a lot of places I would like to check out, but I honestly don't even feel safe walking around there on my own. This weekend, the city was bustling with people for the Art Walk. I LOVED it! There were food carts, live music, art on display, lots of jewelry (Sophie's favorite part) and an Art Center for kids. We had a lot of fun!
 






Coffee break at Urban Standard, one of my favorite coffee shops in Birmingham.









No comments:

Post a Comment