Friday, September 12, 2014

Weekend reading...

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm dying for cooler weather and the forecast says that we will get it next week. And by cooler I mean below 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
I am in fall mood, can't wait for boots, jackets and Halloween! We'll be going to another kids birthday party this weekend and will play the rest by ear... and will hopefully get more sleep than usual!

They look so grown up in this picture! Big girls holding hands! Love it!

My link list for this weekend reading edition is all about jewelry and fashion! Sorry if you are not into that! (although I doubt that any - at least female - wouldn't be into it)

Cool DIY braclets! I've just ordered the supplies to do these. Will post more once I have everything to make them.

Honestly WTFs section on cool hunting is a great read. Sooo many great things.

Kathleen Whitaker makes such great, simple earrings.

And this shop in Portland, OR has a lot of great things too. And they have an online store!

Love this blouse from JCrew for fall.

Denim overall for grown ups. Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment