Friday, October 10, 2014

Weekend reading...

Ebola is everywhere in the media these days but this, really powerful illustration got me really thinking. It shows what is happening in our world, in one very clear illustration - as sad as it is. Thousands of people in Africa have been dying, but the media only started to care when cases outside of Africa had been reported. When it came closer to us and potentially could affect us. We live in a sad world. Think about it and be different!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


http://media3.policymic.com/MWFmMDQ4YTk0YSMvbVlPbTNLOHBhTHcyWi16Q0hiSkdRLXpwa0d3PS8weDU6ODQweDUzNS84NDB4NTMwL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy93azI1NHVpZ3ZvYzlqeDRkM2ZsczFxam5zMmlpaDdmcHJnamQ0a3Zqa200OHNyYXBvbG0yd3I4dDNqZmwyMjFmLmpwZw==.jpg(via)


I sooo wanna do this!
I'm usually not her biggest fan, but Jennifer Garner's reaction was so cool!
Sounds like out of a movie, but Google has hidden doors.
My good friend told me about this book and it is next on my reading list. (which is a simple list in my head of books I want to read, nothing sophisticated. ;)
Cool  Burning Man 2014 photo set  - I have always wanted to go there to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment