Friday, October 17, 2014

Weekend reading...

It's Friday and I'm so excited for this weekend. We are going to The Kentuck Festival of Arts in Northport tomorrow and on Sunday, I (ALONE) will drive to Atlanta to pick up my mom. She will stay with us for four weeks and we are all very happy about it and can't wait to see her. (especially Sophie who wakes up every day asking "Are you picking Omi up today????)

Have a great weekend!


The picture shows a preview of the guest blogger article I wrote on traveling with little kids for the amazing What about my Pencil Skirt Expat partner webpage.
Cool creative tutorials.
The funniest Halloween costume award ever! You gotta love Mommy Shorts!
Don't have a girlfriend? Just pretend!
Something different: A sad but also very sweet story connected to Ebola.




No comments:

Post a Comment