Friday, February 6, 2015

Weekend listening...

I'm glad this week is over! I'm finally feeling normal again, except for my finger. At least I got rid of the cold. Last night, poor Ella hurt herself pretty badly with a pencil sharpener (I know, total momfail that she had access to it). So now she and I are injured finger twins. Boo!

We are invited to a birthday party this weekend. One that Sophie is very, very excited about, it's her boyfriend's party. These two are so cute together. The weather forecast is amazing. Up to 65 Fahrenheit (18 Celsius) and sunshine. So we will also try to play outside as much as possible.

Happy weekend, everyone!

I'll leave you with a few songs that I really like to listen to these days.

Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men

Space Oddity by David Bowie (Love this video!)

Big Parade by The Lumineers (Love this version..)

Babel by Momford & Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment