Friday, March 6, 2015

Weekend reading and a quick hello...

I have to apologize. I'm not really blogging as much as I used to these days. My mind is full of a million things and there is so much to do and so little time. 80 days until the big move... and I feel exhausted already, emotionally at least.

We will finally get some warmer weather this weekend and I'm really looking forward to spend some time outside. I am also going to escape the family for a little bit on Sunday morning to cash in my Christmas gift card for the spa in our neighborhood hotel. Really looking forward to some me-time and a massage as well. :)

Have a relaxing weekend, everyone!


Oh and we finally decided to take this route for our road trip! 18 days, 12 states in the US, 2 states in Canada, almost 2,800 miles with a 2- and a 4-year old. This will either turn out brilliant or like a disaster. But no risk, no fun!


Craving some chicken? Well, you should watch this.

This is such a cute video on tolerance! Love has no labels.

It's hard to find shows to watch that both, Alex and me, love. We are currently watching Parenthood on Netflix and really enjoy it. Much more than the third season of House of cards, which is a bit disappointing..

Have you seen this bizzare photo? Looks so surreal to me!

I really like the 36 hours travel columne from the NY times.



No comments:

Post a Comment