Friday, November 13, 2015

Weekend reading...

Another week is over and it's already mid November. I just realized in the last few days when I was writing a guest blogging post on what it feels like to return from being an expat for a long time (more on this next week) that we are back to Germany for almost six months now. Wow! I have said this a thousand times already but time is flying! Too fast!

Sophie and Ella had their first "Laternenfest" ay preschool yesterday and I must say that it is really nice to share these traditions with our kids. I still remember my Laternenfeste from preschool time and always loved them. They had a blast!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend with lots of sunshine!





















Have you seen these selfies by Vivian Maier? I love her work and love the way she captured herself in her photographs.

I bought this magazine for the first time this week and really like it!

No clue why I only discovered them now, but Riess emaille is amazing!Made in Austria btw!

Have you heard about the Lowline project in NYC? It could be the first underground green space in the world... I wonder how that would feel? Going underground to a park/greenspace. Any thoughts?

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a love for Istanbul, my second home town. This flow motion time lapse tour of the city is really good and the article also shows you a lot on how the filmed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment