Thursday, December 3, 2015

Weekend reading...

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am turning.... 21. (that's what Sophie guessed!) Ok, ok, ... i'm a tiny bit older than that, 37 is my real number. I usually do not care about my age,  but this year, the number freaks me out just a tiny little bit. Maybe because I don't feel like 37 or maybe because it does sound so much closer to 40 than 36. In my head and heart I feel so much younger and I am going to keep that for another while. :) Anyway, we will celebrate a bit on Saturday and will have a St. Nicolas celebration on Sunday with friends. Many things to look forward to. Have a good one!



(via)


My birthday is on Krampus day, a tradition mainly celebrated in Austria. You can read more about it here.

You have most likely seen it already, but just in case you didn't: this tv commercial had me all teary eyed. So beautiful.

Love this colorful home in Utah that was featured on A cup of Jo a while ago. Especially the gallery art wall. 

Love this: A list of things every person should do every year for themselves!

Mirrors is a pretty cool photography project.





No comments:

Post a Comment